Customer service is an integral component of Iron Horse RV Specialists. We want you to be comfortable and satisfied through every stage of your visit with us. Please review the following information as you plan your visit or long-term stay.
Visiting San Antonio, TX
If you need to have RV repairs or maintenance performed, San Antonio is one of the best places for it! Iron Horse RV Specialists is located right off of IH-35, the city’s main North-South highway.
We are only fifteen minutes from downtown, the Alamo and the River Walk. Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Sea World are only half an hour away. Did we mention the food options?
There are also charming Texas Hill Country towns nearby if you want to take a day trip, such as Blanco, Boerne, Wimberley, Kerrville, Fredericksburg and Johnson City.
To plan your trip to San Antonio, TX, visit TripAdvisor. You’ll find a full list of things to do, as well as the city’s best restaurants.
Camp Iron Horse RV Specialists
Iron Horse RV Specialists offers a small RV campground for customers. Our gravel sites have 50 amp electricity and water. Pull out of your site to take advantage of the dump station, directly adjacent to the RV sites.
Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We offer them for customers with an early appointment the next morning, and for full-time RVers who are having long-term service performed.
- Please turn off and remove food from refrigerator and freezer. Iron Horse RV Specialists will not be responsible for spoilage or damage, due to food left in refrigerator or freezer.
- Please remove valuables from coach (including guns, cameras, binoculars and jewelry). Iron Horse RV Specialists will not be responsible for valuables left in coach.
- Due to the economy and uncertainty of vendors and suppliers in our industry, all warranties are to be paid in full by the customer at time of installation. The customer will need to file the warranty for reimbursement. Iron Horse RV Specialists will be glad to assist you with authorizations, returning parts and submitting supporting documents as needed.
- Regarding Monaco warranties: Our service department will send in the invoice for Monaco to authorize. We will obtain an authorization number for you. Due to Texas state law, the customer is responsible to pay Iron Horse RV Specialists for Monaco warranty work, and Monaco will reimburse the customer.
- Regarding extended warranties: Our service department will file claims under your extended warranty. Please make sure we have a copy of your extended warranty at the time of write up. All warranty companies only pay for a specific labor time and main part failure. The customer is responsible to pay for remaining labor time, freight, diagnoses and any other parts involved with the repair.
- If your vehicle is not picked up within 5 days of the first phone call or email giving notice of completion of repairs, a fee of $50 per day, beginning the sixth day, will be added to your total invoice.
Contact us today to make an appointment at Iron Horse RV.