Once the routine maintenance and repairs are out of the way, it’s fun to personalize your investment with RV upgrades. We are only limited by your own imagination! Here is a sampling of the upgrades we can provide for you:
- Audio/visual: installation of flatscreen smart TVs, in-motion satellite dishes, sounds bars and surround sound.
- Basement storage slides
- Battery banks: provide more power to your motorhome with an updated battery system.
- Blinds: we love using MCD Innovations products. They provide motorized or non-motorized blinds. Variations include day-night shades, black-out shades, and the American Duo, which combines day-night and black-out.
- Cabinet painting
- Faucets and shower heads
- Filtration systems
- Flooring: carpet, laminate and tile.
- Inverters: inverters convert DC power stored in batteries into AC power to operate electronics and appliances.
- LED lighting: you can dramatically reduce your energy consumption by switching to LED. Especially useful for those who like to adventure off the grid.
- Refrigerators: upgrade from your original RV fridge to a residential beauty.
- Roof vents: circulate air while cooking or to cool your RV with Fantastic Fans.
- Upholstery: dash pads, dinettes, driver and copilot seats, recliners and valances. We typically recommend our customers purchase sofas new, rather than attempting to reupholster, because this is almost always more cost-effective.
The sky is really the limit! Contact us today to discuss your dream RV upgrade project.